Chocolate Biscuit Cake
"What‽" you ask, "cooking recipes‽". Well yes, I thought I might as well put these things I make occasionally make on the internet!
- 200g Butter or margarine
- 150g Golden Syrup
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 200g Seedless Raisins
- 400g Digestive Biscuits
and a shallow cake tin.
- Grease the cake tin.
- Put the butter (or margarine), syrup, cocoa, and raisins into a pan and heat gently whilst stiring until the butter has melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the digestive biscuits.
- Leave in a cool place to set.
- Melt the chocolate (I would recommend using a bowl over boiling water to prevent the chocolate burning).
- Remove from heat and spread over the cake.
- Leave until chocolate has set and then cut into pieces.